- M.A., Biblical Studies, Capital Bible Seminary (2008)
- B.S., Elementary Education, Gordon College (1979)
Professional Speaking Experience:
I have spoken for many churches across the Mid-Atlantic region, both at single session events and weekend retreats. Formal speaking engagements have included:
- Crossroads Church, Staten Island, NY
- Nomini Baptist Church, Montrose, VA
- Bethany Church, Greenland, NH
- Exeter Bible Church, Pottstown, PA
- Mount Oak United Methodist Church, Bowie, MD
- Dunellen Presbyterian Church, Dunellen, NJ
- Rutherford Bible Chapel, Rutherford, NJ
- Grace Evangelical Presbyterian Church, Davidsonville, MD
- St. Matthews United Methodist, Bowie, MD
- Bay Area Community Church, Annapolis, MD
- Berean Bible Church, Pottstown, PA
- Grace Presbyterian Church, Lanham, MD
- New Covenant Evangelical Presbyterian, Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Westminster Bible Church, Westminster, MD
- New Hope Chapel, Arnold, MD
- New Life Bible Fellowship, Oley, PA
- Uniontown Bible Church, Westminster, MD
- Mariners’ Church, Annapolis, MD
- New Hope Community Church, Pasadena, MD
- Belcroft Bible Church, Bowie, MD
- Riva Trace Baptist Church, Davidsonville, MD
- Trinity Community Church, Bowie, MD
- Safe Harbor Evangelical Presbyterian, Kent Island, MD
- Island Alliance Church, Stevensville, MD
- Grace Bible Church, Lanham, MD
- Cedar Ridge Community Church, Lanham, MD
- Association of Christian Schools International Convention, Washington, D.C.
- Camp Berea, Newfound Lake, NH
I have also been a Bible study leader and teacher for numerous women’s groups.
Professional Teaching Experience and Awards:
In my 20 year career teaching elementary students in Christian schools, I have been recognized several times for effectiveness in teaching.
- In 2004, I was named “Teacher of the Year” for Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- In 1995, I was awarded “Educator of the Year” by the Annapolis Chamber of Commerce.
- Who’s Who among America’s Teachers featured my biography in 2005.